Aave News: YOLO with Symphony Finance 🎵, HackMoney Winners, Aave Seatbelt, Boosted DAI Rewards, & More
For anyone who remembers when Symphony's signature product is In case you haven't seen it, check out the Aave V2 Risk Dashboard by Gauntlet at For more details on how Gauntlet manages market risk for Aave, please see Risk Parameter Updates: Gauntlet's Parameter Recommendation Methodology and Gauntlet's Model Methodology .
Aave was only on one chain Spotlight 🔦 | Risk 🔎 | Protocol 📰 | Ecosystem 🧉 | Governance ⚖️ | Events 📆 | Hey Anon 👻
Share this post to help grow Aave fam
Spotlight: Symphony Finance 🔦
Risk Parameter Updates:
Gauntlet proposes adjusting nine (9) total risk parameters, including LTV, Liquidation Threshold, and Liquidation Bonus across three (3) Aave V2 assets.
In addition, this ARC proposes adjusting two (2) total risk parameters, including LTV and Liquidation Threshold, across one (1) Aave Arc (Fireblocks) asset. These parameter updates represent Gauntlet’s first set of parameter updates for the Aave Arc market.
This batch update of risk parameters aligns with the Moderate risk level chosen by the Aave community. These parameter updates are a continuation of Gauntlet’s regular parameter recommendations. Following the recent market crash, our simulation engine has ingested the latest market data to recalibrate parameters for the Aave protocol. Please note that this set of parameter changes will be lowering liquidation threshold for LINK and WETH. Voting for these parameter changes will begin on Tuesday, May 31.
Aave V2 Parameter Changes Specification:
Aave Arc (Fireblocks) Parameter Changes Specification:
- four winning teams: Smart Wallet, InchiTrade, Yield Index, SePo
- planned for June 1st
- launched support for Optimism and Arbitrum, including full Aave V3 Dashboards
- producing a limited Aave NFT for early Aave user
- Add claimRewardsToSelf() to incentives for Ethereum V2 Aave MarketGovernance discussionVerified by BGD
- ARC: Risk Parameter Updates for Aave V2 and Aave Arc (Fireblocks) 2022-05-26Governance Discussion
- Add Transak fiat on ramp service on AaveGovernance Discussion
- Add StakeWise's sETH2 on Aave v2 Mainnet MarketGovernance discussion
Other discussions from the forum:
- [ARC] - Whitelist deBridge for Portals V3
- Proposal: Add support for rETH Token
- BGD. Rescue of tokens locked on Aave. Overview and Phase 1
- BGD. Release - Aave Seatbelt
- Proposal to add sFTMX to Aave v3 Fantom Market
Hey Anon 👻
Are you interested in building on Lens Protocol? Check out their own grants program ran by Aave Companies going on now!