A recap of the Aave ecosystem, March 7th to 13th 2022
Aave News: V3 is Live 👻, March Grantees, Certora, & More
For anyone who is loving the newly designed Aave front end, featuring: State of the protocol 📰, Ecosystem 🧉, Aave Weekly ⚡️, Risk 🔎, Governance ⚖️, Upcoming events 📆, and Water cooler 🆒 We announced 11 new grant recipients!
For anyone who is loving the newly designed Aave front end, featuring: State of the protocol 📰, Ecosystem 🧉, Aave Weekly ⚡️, Risk 🔎, Governance ⚖️, Upcoming events 📆, and Water cooler 🆒
State of the protocol 📰
- Aave V3 is live across 6 different networks (as of March 16th!) 🥳 Congrats to everyone who made this huge milestone possible. This is the most powerful version of the Aave Protocol to date, bringing epic new features including increased capital efficiency and enhanced decentralization 👻
- After a successful on chain vote, Certora will be working on continuous formal verification of the protocol going forward
- We announced 11 new grant recipients! Congrats to ETHIndia, Aave Mega Dashboard, ETHRank.io, Translation to Indonesian, Interest Rate Uber Model, Odyssey DAO, metaintro, EVM DeFi Finance Hub, Convoi, saveDAI & OpenSky Finance
- Read an update from Increment including an emoji and sticker contest, expanding to zkSync and info on their pre-audit and testnet 🚀
- If you have voted on chain in Aave governance, you may have a reward from Swivel Finance 🤑
Aave Weekly ⚡️
The Aave Weekly Newsletter brings readers insights on protocol liquidity, income and other performance metrics. Still pending for this week frens... check out the Aave Weekly governance thread to catch once the summary is ready!
In case you haven’t seen it, check out the Aave Risk Dashboard by Gauntlet at gov.gauntlet.network/aave. The Gauntlet team is particularly keen on iterating on this dashboard for the community and would love feedback via this Google Form.
February Risk Review:
Details can be found in this Risk Review
Gauntlet has published the February Monthly Risk Review. The report builds on Gauntlet’s Market Downturn Risk Review, with the goal of keeping the community informed of market risks pertaining to Aave. The Risk Review contains data and context on borrow/supply positions, liquidations, insolvencies, volatility, and collateralization ratios on Aave V2.
TLDR; all new insolvent accounts over February are small dust accounts, the largest of which has $1,900 supplied and the largest insolvent amount of $170.
- Continuous Formal Verification | Governance discussion | ✅
- Add Terra USD (UST) to AAVE v2 | Governance discussion (most recent) | ✅
Other discussions from the forum:
- Add EURS on Aave v3
- Market Risk Monthly (February 2022): Updates and Review
- Proposal: Add support for rETH Token
- ARC: Add support for CVX (Convex Finance Token)
- ARC: Migrate ABPT Safety Module to Balancer v2
- Early Contributors Program Launches: Sacred’s DeFi-Integrated Mixer
Upcoming Events 📆
- LFGrow - March 18 - 30
- Avalanche Summit - March 22 - 27
- ETH Amsterdam - April 22 - 24
- Permissionless - May 17 - 19
Water cooler 🆒
Did you know anon?