A recap of the Aave ecosystem, April 11th to April 17th
Aave News: AGD Renewal Proposal, Community Call 8, Amsterdam rAAVE Ready, & More
For anyone who would take an investment from Aave ventures, featuring: Risk 🔎 | Protocol 📰 | Ecosystem 🧉 | Governance ⚖️ | Events 📆 | Hey Anon 👻 In case you haven't seen it, check out the Aave Risk Dashboard by Gauntlet at gov.gauntlet.network/aave.
For anyone who would take an investment from Aave ventures, featuring: Risk 🔎 | Protocol 📰 | Ecosystem 🧉 | Governance ⚖️ | Events 📆 | Hey Anon 👻
In case you haven’t seen it, check out the Aave Risk Dashboard by Gauntlet at gov.gauntlet.network/aave. The Gauntlet team is particularly keen on iterating on this dashboard for the community and would love feedback via this Google Form.
Quarterly Risk Review:
Details can be found in this forum post
Gauntlet has published its Quarterly Risk Review. The report builds upon Gauntlet’s Market Downturn Risk Review to keep the community informed of market risks pertaining to Aave. The Risk Review contains data and context on borrow/supply positions, liquidations, insolvencies, volatility, and collateralization ratios on Aave V2.
TLDR: all new insolvent accounts over Q1 2022 are from negligible dust accounts, the largest of which has $1,975 supplied and the largest insolvent amount of $3,043.
- The RWA Market continues it’s growth, hitting $20m in TVL this week
- Instadapp has contributed around $730mm of the stETH supplied and $520mm of the ETH borrowed since stETH was added to V2. This has been accelerated with the recent launch of the new USDC vault on Instadapp Lite that provides exposure to the ETH staking rate - checkout Hey Anon 👻 for a breakdown of leveraged stETH strategies like this including some of the risks
- A framework for portals governance received a positive temperature check and is now the standard for credit line requests
- Gauntlet shared their quarterly risk review for Q1 2022 - read more details in Risk 🔎
- The proposal to renew AGD for an additional two quarters is live on the governance forum - please read more about the proposal and leave any feedback
- Check out a recap from the Eighth Aave Grants Community Call from last week - thank you to all of the speakers!
- Sign up for one of the Certora Prover Workshops to learn how to formally verify Aave v3 between April 27th and 29th
- No on chain votes this week
- Governance Framework for Portals | Governance discussion | ✅ YAE
- ARC - Strategic Investment BAL Token | Governance discussion | ✅ YAE
- ARC - Update Risk Parameters Mainnet Arc Market | Governance discussion | ✅ YAE
- Aave <> BGD Labs. Request for Approval | Governance discussion | ✅ YAE
Other discussions from the forum:
- Add FRAX as Asset to Aave V3 Markets
- Gauntlet Quarterly Risk Review (Q1 2022): Updates and Review
- Aave - Treasury Report
- ARC - Strategic Partnership with Balancer Part #2
- Web3 Governance & Decentralization Twitter Spaces hosted by Metis & featuring FIG from Aave Grants - April 20th
- Metis Happy Hour and Chat - April 22nd
Hey Anon 👻
Hey Anon, have you thought about the risks of leveraging up with stETH?
a recap of the latest from the Aave ecosystem, brought to you by the Aave Grants DAO. Click to read Aave News, by Aave Grants DAO, a Substack publication with thousands of readers.