A recap of the Aave ecosystem, April 4th to April 10 2022
Aave News: rAAVE Tickets, Community Call 8, $aSTETH Growth +++
For anyone with alerts turned on for @letsraave, featuring: Risk 🔎 | Protocol 📰 | Ecosystem 🧉 | Governance ⚖️ | Events 📆 | Hey Anon 👻 In case you haven't seen it, check out the Aave Risk Dashboard by Gauntlet at gov.gauntlet.network/aave.
For anyone with alerts turned on for @letsraave, featuring: Risk 🔎 | Protocol 📰 | Ecosystem 🧉 | Governance ⚖️ | Events 📆 | Hey Anon 👻
In case you haven’t seen it, check out the Aave Risk Dashboard by Gauntlet at gov.gauntlet.network/aave. The Gauntlet team is particularly keen on iterating on this dashboard for the community and would love feedback via this Google Form.
Risk Parameter Updates:
Details can be found in this AIP
A proposal has been passed and executed to adjust six (6) total risk parameters across three (3) Aave V2 assets. In addition, legacy KNC was frozen to speed up the KNC migration and decrease the risk of keeping a less liquid deprecated asset on the platform.
This set of parameter updates seeks to maintain the overall risk tolerance of the protocol while making risk trade-offs between specific assets. Gauntlet’s parameter recommendations are driven by an optimization function that balances three core metrics: insolvencies, liquidations, and borrow usage. Parameter recommendations seek to optimize for this objective function. Gauntlet’s agent-based simulations use a wide array of varied input data that changes on a daily basis (including, but not limited to, asset volatility, asset correlation, asset collateral usage, DEX / CEX liquidity, trading volume, the expected market impact of trades, and liquidator behavior). These simulations tease out complex relationships between these inputs that cannot be simply expressed as heuristics.
- Llama shared more details including the terms, governance and ability to exit regarding their proposed treasury swap with Balancer that would see Aave acquire 200,000 BAL - a Snapshot vote is live now until April 13th
- The Snapshot vote for Bored Ghosts Developing’s proposal to support protocol development for the next 15 months finished with 99.88% of the 278,000 total votes voicing their support - look out for an AIP after the team finalizes a streaming solution and security procedures
- Join the eighth Aave Grants DAO Community Call this Tuesday April 12th at PM UTC and hear updates from Stani on what Aave Companies has been focusing on, Bored Ghosts Developing’s recent proposal, and grantees: Brew, Questbook, Increment, DeFi Slate, and Llama
- Index Coop Introduced $icETH which is an interest compounding ETH index built on Set Protocol which leverages Lido and Aave
- Instadapp launched a refinancing bridge between Aave v2 and Aave V3 on Polygon allowing users to easily migrate their positions to Polygon
- Rewatch Emilio (back) on Solidity Friday’s where he dives deep into everything V3 with Linum Labs
- The amount of stETH deposited into Aave continues to climb, surpassing $2B earlier this week
- rAAVE tickets started to become available via Twitter drops - make sure you follow @letsraave to hear about the next waves of tickets
- Risk Parameter Updates 2022-03-31 | Snapshot | ✅ | Successful proposal from Gauntlet to update six risk parameters across three V2 assets and freeze legacy KNC as part of their continuous risk management and recommendations - read more in Risk 🔎
- ARC - Strategic Investment BAL Token | Governance discussion | 🗳 Vote until April 13th
- ARC - Update Risk Parameters Mainnet Arc Market | Governance discussion | 🗳 Vote until April 13th
- Aave <> BGD Labs. Request for Approval | Governance discussion | ✅
- Add stMATIC to Aave V3 Polygon Market | Governance discussion | ✅
Other discussions from the forum:
- Optimize rate curve for ETH & improve revenue generation | New dashboard from Llama showing the affect of the new ETH rate, including on revenue generation
- ARC - Strategic Partnership with Balancer Part #1 | Revised proposal implementing community feedback
- ARC - Strategic Partnership with Balancer Part #2 | Acquire 100,000 BAL tokens by deploying a Bonding Curve contract
- Extend the Safety Module Protection to V2 Markets
- ARC: Add support for CVX (Convex Finance Token)
- Add Notifications Center to Aave v3
- Add MAI on Aave V3
- Proposal: Add support for rETH Token
- Aave Grants Community Call 8 - April 12 @ 4PM UTC
- ETH Amsterdam - April 22 - 24
- rAAVE Amsterdam - April 24
- DeFi Day - April 25th
- Permissionless - May 17 - 19
- EthCC - July 19 -22
Hey Anon 👻
Hey Anon, are you ready to level up your ankle game?